About Me

My photo
I have more than 40 years in the news business and have successfully evolved into an electronic journalist. Comings & Goings and Southland Savvy track news about businesses in Chicago's Southland.

Lockport in the NFL: Tony Pashos

Two Lockport natives, Tony Pashos and Eric Steinbach, finally play on the same team. Both are offensive linemen on the Cleveland Browns. Though they both grew up in Lockport, they didn't play football together. Pashos played for Lockport High while Steinbach suited up for Providence Catholic in New Lenox.

Says Pashos today on ClevelandBrowns.com, about joining the team this season: “I was really happy to be back in the Midwest, close to my family. I enjoyed all the parts of the country that I’ve been in, but growing up out here in the Chicago-area, the Midwest, it feels at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment